Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Not Shopping, Just Retail Therapy!

I was always on the move working around tight schedules. Everyday is like a fresh drama in my working life… organizing parties, meetings, gatherings for European tourists, during their visit in Malaysia. Very demanding job… learn something new everyday… meet someone new everyday…

I did not have a life... meaning no "let's have fun" kinda thing for myself … practically i am an open directory / organiser / personal assistant to a wonderful establishment.... the pay was awesomely good… wonderful people to work with…BUT the pace of my lifestyle consumed lots of my inner energy… trying to be a people pleaser is part of my biggest contribution in this profession. “Go beyond their expectations!”… that’s what my fantastic boss always says. Yeahh… did that. Love the job but I had to leave to get my own life back on track.

It has been 3 years since my crazy traveling around the globe…. finally…now is where my story begins in this blog….


Just simple reviews on lifestyle, places to visit, people, fashion and BAGS, BAGS, BAGS!
Gotta L-O-V-E them all bags!




When you are always on the run meeting with people of all cultures, ages…. A pretty good looking bag can be your best accessory! Perhaps the first item other people notice on you! Who doesn’t love a bag? Especially on a girl?! It represents and completes your overall look. It says a lot of your personality. It is part of your lifestyle.

Honestly during my travel, I tend to sneak a moment just to eye on good looking bags…. From the cheapest to the outrageously expensive bags, will not be a problem to me as long as I like them… and perhaps the bags will end up in a well protected space in my closet as part of my collection which then 90% of great chances, I will not use them as much as I would like to…hahaha I am guilty!
But it was part of my ‘Happy Moment’ to release some of the stress between my country hopping agenda… if a friend should remind me to stop shopping.... I will always say… “it’s not shopping, just retail therapy!”.

‘JUST Retail Therapy’…. hmmmm a ‘smart alec’ remark but I cannot remember where I got that phrase from...it surely did not stop my shopping on bags, bags and more bags!

So here in this blog… visit whenever you can reading stories of places i've been… reviews on my favourite "stuffs"…. And hey! “MUST HAVE BAGS!” on sale.

1 comment:

Mutiara said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the bloggers community.

Kak Sal